A diesel generator is a combination of an electric generator and a diesel engine, and it’s sometimes called an alternator, and it creates electrical energy. Diesel generators are used in places where there’s no connection to the power grid, as an emergency power supply, and they’re also used for applications that are highly complex.
In our uncertain world, with natural weather disasters, and power blackouts, these trailer mounted generators offer your family a layer of protection.
Job Site Trailer Mounted Diesel Generator Usage
When mobility is critical, trailer mounted diesel generators are the most effective, fastest way to power up a job site. Each diesel generator is crafted to deal with the needs of industrial, commercial, and rental applications, but a trailer mounted generator for sale would typically be used for a job site.
You should make sure it has the following:
- Awesome reliability, optimum performance, and quiet operation
- Great fuel efficiency, high performance, and long life
Evaluate the ratings of different diesel generators, and don’t just purchase one based on its brand name or price. Check for useful features too. You don’t want to spend so much money on a diesel generator and have it be the wrong one. That would be a total waste of money.
Look for the following in a diesel generator:
- Big range of factory-designed options
- Easy to test, install, permit, and specify
- Have an excellent emergency response as well as a steady state performance
- Proven reliability and high performance
Magnum Towable (Rental Style) Diesel Generators With Trailer
MODEL NUMBER – KVA/KW @ 240V 1 PHASE – KVA/KW @ 208V 3 PHASE
- MMG 25FHI – 16/16 – 25/20
- MMG 35FH – 33/26 – 36/29
- MMG 45FHK – 33/33 – 44/35
- MMG 55FH – 46/46 – 63/50
- MMG 75 – 60/60 – 86/69
- MMG 100 – 75/75 – 107/86
- MMG 120 – 91/91 – 127/102
- MMG 130 – 96/96 – 134/107
- MMG 150 – 114/114 – 159/127
- MMG 175 – 120/120 – 191/153
- MMG 185 – 137/137 – 221/107
- MMG 205 – 155/155 – 217/174
- MMG 235 – N/A – 255/204
- MMG 320 – N/A – 348/278
- MMG 330 – N/A – 363/290
- MMG 405 – N/A – 447/358
- MMG 465 – N/A – 510/408
What Would A Trailer Mounted Diesel Generator Be Used For?
These kinds of diesel generators should be engineered to match the toughest conditions. All you have to do is put the unit at the job site, connect the load to it, and start it up. A trailer mounted diesel generator is an effective and fast way to power up a work site, and you choose a diesel generator based on its dependable and low-noise operation.
Trailer diesel generators provide several of the benefits of generators that are stationary with the additional advantage of portability.